Braintree Mencap run a wide range of clubs, classes and activities for all ages and abilities.
Our children’s services currently offer:
- Ofsted registered Saturday sessions for children aged 5 – 19
- Family swim club sessions specifically for child and young adults with a learning disability
- Trips and activities within the local community.
- Mid-week sessions during half terms
- The Bridge club every Wednesday evening for those aged 16-30
Our adult services currently offer:
- Monday to Friday day sessions such as cooking for fun and music.
- Once a month day trips out into the local community.
- Our infamous Gateway club for all ages every Thursday evening.
- A summer of fun programme with trips and activities voted by our members